Fixed and removable dentures are similar to normal dentures except they are secured by implants. These implants allow for greater chewing function . Depending on your individual case, your dentist will decide what type is best for you.
Fixed Implants dentures
Fixed implants dentures are permanently fixed onto the implants and requires greater stabilization. They require more implants than a removable denture. Fixed dentures feel more natural than removable dentures and chewing function will be closer to natural teeth.
Removable Implant Dentures
Removable implant dentures are securely held by four or more implants. Removable dentures also allow for easier maintenance and cleaning while restoring chewing efficiency.
What to Expect
- It usually requires 3-4 dental visits for dental implants.
- We will need Ct scan or panoramic X_Ray to measure the thickness and height of the bone.
- The your surgeon will place the implants , and your general dentist will fabricate and place a temporary denture if the tissue is ready for it.
- Aproximatley after 5 months if the implants are integrated, and ready then we will fabricate you permanent denture.
- If we were able to place the denture at the same time of the implant surgery you can call it a teeth in a day.
Dr. Ejtemai’s Dental Office: Implant Dental Services in Falls Church, VA
At Dr. Ejtemai’s Dental Office in Falls Church, VA, our dentists will exceed your expectations with our impeccable dental implant services in Falls Church, VA. We prioritize our clients’ needs with our affordable and personalized dental care. If your considering Implant dental services in Falls Church, contact us at (703) 237-6767 to get started!